HOW TO DIY HOME SPA


This one is for my ladies stepping into self-care Sunday DIY style.

DIY Infused Facial 

Who else loves the smell of roses? Mmmh so good and so fresh I love infusing a  bowl of boiling hot water with some of my favorite aromas. This helps to wake up my senses, gladden my spirit, give my nose the ultimate smell booster, and give my pores time to breathe. The absolute thing about DIYs that I love is customizing your product in whatever way you want. 

While playing music and head bent over my bowl I take deep breaths helping to build more relaxation into my body. The aroma of the facial can quickly help settle me into the right mood for the rest of the spa day. 


Here's a little recipe I love that's simple and easy to make with clean ingredients from home.

Rose Infused Facial Recipe

  1. Hot Water
  2. Essential Oils
  3. Rose Petals
  4. Green tea
How I do it: Super simple to make. Bring hot water to a large glass bowl. Add about 2-3 drops of your favorite aroma I love lavender with a hint of tea tree oil. I will also boil 2 green tea bags in about 1/2 cup of water and I'll add this for my antioxidants. My pores love green tea this helps to brighten and help maximize the facial.  I add my pretty rose petals some days or some I like to cut 1/2 orange into circles, lemon, rosemary, my essential oils and let them marinate into a jar. I'll add those into my water making a citrus-infused facial, for my citrus friends you'll love this one. 

Deep Breathing is a good technique to incorporate during facials. Start to build focus into your breathing and while your facial dance to the music of the steam. 

No comments