May Self-Care Insight



Energy Focused Month

Hi, my loves! May goals definitely started off consistent and strong. I've been reaching for hydrating and energizing products, food, activities and places to recharge with.

Skincare Focused 

This month my skin is on constant sweat mode due to my now extensive morning routine. I've been reaching for a lot more clean, hydrating products that are lightweight and make workouts or errand runs more comfortable. This month is definitely little to no make-up and more focusing on my physical self-care goals.

Here's what the line up is looking like








Beauty Focused 

I've been doing the bare minimum this month where eye-shadow and mascara have been my best friends. This pixie palette has everything I need and is the perfect size for the bag if I need it. Grocery store runs have been the most I can do these days so why not have a little pop of color for the go. 



Nutrition Focused 

Where my foodies at? If you've been following me on Instagram then you've definitely seen my food inspirations. I'm a huge experimenter with food but this month being a lot more fitness related I've been detoxing this quarantine body. Drinking more greens, eating more salmon, eating more clean and whole based food has helped balance out my appetite a lot. 


Spiritual Focused 

Anyone else focusing on finding more mental peace? I've been distracting myself from the unsettling thoughts of COVID19. I love how impactful just finding peace can free-flow into other avenues of your life. Being more around nature, enjoying outside spaces like private parks, my car, and going for a drive listening to music fills a lot of voids.

Learning how to fish, exercising, doing more creative activities around the house also been a growth curve with my well-being and I've been feeling physically and spiritually great. 



What's new this month for your self-care goals?

No comments