DIY| HAIR MASK TRANSFORMATION


There are quite a few hair masks that I've pilled up over the months. Some that just doesn't work for my hair, and there's some that feel cheap and can have your hair still feeling lifeless. 

Just like cooking by adding a few additional ingredients, you can transform the entirety of a dish. You can do the same with your mask. I have a few recipes that I love but this one is my favorite it's customizable to your preference and it's safe to use on all hair types. 

   

Here's what you'll need.

Ingredients

1/2 Cup Desire Hair Mask
1 Whole Avocado/Banana
Oil (Coconut, Jojoba, Olive; choose what works best for your hair)
Water (Added Thickness)

Make

Combine all ingredients together into a blender and mix until smooth. 
Apply to washed hair and allow the mask to sit for at least 30 minutes. 
 


Here's some tips when applying

  • Use a t-shirt you don't mind getting messy.
  • Part your hair in sections when applying. This makes detangling and the application process easier to manage. 
  • Apply the mask generously and ensure your ends are coated. 
  • You can save your mask for up to a week make sure to cover tightly in a jar or covered with plastic wrap. 
  • Please do not use avocados if you are allergic. DIY should fun and safe. 

Using this technique has not only helped me to save money but also allow me to achieve the results I hoped for using ingredients that my hair loves. I hope your next DIY experiment is fun and if you try this technique tag me, please. 

Stay connected on my Instagram I post weekly videos and share tons of everyday tips on my stories.  

Thank you for reading. 

No comments